1. There is no entry fee for contests. One entry per person. Any duplication will automatically be disqualified.
2. A household cannot win again for 30 days if they have won 12 or more contests in the past year.
3. Winners must agree to indemnify and hold TCP harmless from any and all claims, suits and action which may arise out of, or any harms, liabilities or damages they may incur, as a result of them winning the aforementioned prize.
4. Winners must attest that they are not an employee of TCP, SheBusy Productions, LLC or its agencies, nor any member of their immediate family. All additional sponsors and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate in The Chatty Passenger contests.
5. Winners must be at least 18 years of age and be able to produce proper identification to claim prize. This includes all passport and processing fees. Other restrictions apply.
6. The Chatty Passenger reserves the right to end a contest at any time upon their sole discretion.
7. The Chatty Passenger reserves the right to change any promotion and or the promotional elements at any time without notice.
8. Odds of winning are based on the number of participants.
9. No cash or substitute prize will be awarded in lieu of the advertised prize. Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner cannot accept the prize as offered, he/she will forfeit the prize, and another winner will be selected.
10. Winner/Qualifiers acknowledge that The Chatty Passenger is strictly a promotional vehicle for the distribution of information for advertisers and that information may include prizes that are given away on behalf of advertiser(s).
11. The Chatty Passenger shall not be responsible in whole or part for the failure of participating sponsors/advertisers to deliver prizes as promised.
12. The Chatty Passenger will not be liable for any replacement, replacement cost, substitution of or compensation for prizes that may or may not be delivered in whole or part from any advertiser or sponsor.
13. A TCP representative conducting the contest will determine all qualifiers/winners; their decisions and interpretations of these rules shall be final.
14. Some additional rules may apply to specific contests.
15. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for TCP to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.